- Merc 4 (material engineered reinforced chassis). engineered composite and alloy materials Reinforce a polycarbonate sub-frame to create a chassis that is rigid, light to resist twisting and bending
- Qlc (quick lock crowns). positive locking crown system provides a secure attachment with quick and easy Installation
- CNC machined aluminum. Side rails on the merc 4 chassis are CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum, then anodized for a durable finish
- Carbon fiber reinforced. Aerospace grade carbon fiber is used to Reinforce merc 4 chassis design
- Hit technology. Co-molded hit (high impact TPU) technology provides extreme protection at both ends
STRONGER, LIGHTER, FASTER
Light and strong, the Sector™ was designed for performance. MERC 4™ technology combines aerospace grade carbon fiber and CNC machined aluminum to enhance rigidity. Proprietary HIT™ (High Impact TPU) locking crowns provide extreme impact protection which meet military specification drop-test requirements. Stronger, lighter, faster – the Sector.
Designed in California.